See you next week, Barbuda



Sorry for the lack of writings in the past forty hours. I asked for party and I got it. This bay is full of crazy people, especially some of the Swedes (I'm talking to you Pär) and they don't say no to a good fiesta. Yesterday was the first day in maybe six months that I experienced a hangover extravaganza, and I had totally forgotten how miserable it was to wake up with major headache, dry and disgusting taste from all the cigarettes I smoked last night and some sort of ugly anxiety which made me pathetically question my life and behaviors. Alex was laughing at my pitiful revelation, You asked for a party and now see how you handle it. I told you to stop drinking after the fourth round. Yeah I'm definitely not 20 anymore, thanks for rubbing it in my face. I've even have had that much fun that I've managed to avoid being in front of the camera on each of those parties, seems like I've lost it completely? I should definitely take a vacation from the rum bottle for some days, but I just received an email saying that we're very welcome to pick up our media passes and the Chivas Regal VIP tickets for the race/sailing week parties so now I don't know anymore. What we've just decided though is that the secluded paradise island of Barbuda will be our get away detox island straight after this hectic race week which begins today.

So we'll see you out there tonight, I guess. /Taru