Sunday playlist

Here's what we're listening to while cleaning and fixing inside of the boat today:

Nicolas Jaar - I got a woman I'm totally hooked on Nicolas Jaar's dreamy, hypnotizing electro trip hop and slow beats at the moment. Can you believe this guy is born 1990 and makes music this incredibly well produced and mature? I can't get over it, he's a fucking genius.

Nicolas Jaar - Encore  Another huge favorite.

Nicolas Jaar - Too many kids finding rain in the dust And another one. He also produces mas rapid minimal techno but I prefer his take on the slower beats.

Azari III Jamie Jones remix - Hungry for the power  New Years Day 2012 @ Do Brazil St Barts..

Butch - Last tango 

Art Department - Tell me why

Minz - Maqam Incredible track, reminds me of Beirut and BO18.

Butch - Amnesia haze The one playing in the video of me dancing.

Damian Lazarus- Different now Deep tech at its best.

Art Department and Seth Troxler - Living the life Sexy soulful house.

James Blake - Air and lack thereof