Right now in Martinique

This is what I left behind. Turquoise water, tall green palm trees swinging in the wind, reggae or zouk sounding from a bar or a house next door, calm sea breeze chilling your sunburnt body, silky water for a refreshing swim, luscious gardens and colorful flowers, the loud and distinctive sound from the Coqui frogs singing in the nights, white and soft sand for miles-long promenades and +32°C (90°F) in the air.. Can't wait to get back!

My dad informed me of the -20°C (-4°F) situation in Helsinki to where I am on my way and I can't say it tempts me much though it is wonderful to see my dear family of course.

Yes Paris was the right answer of the last post. Brussels was a good try as well even though that city is far from my favorite ones in Europe. Paris is, although it today was colder and more different than ever.  /T