Freedom


A life without a Blackberry or an iPhone is such a wonderfully relieving and fulfilling life and I'm glad they're all finally gone from our surroundings. Hello privacy! Do you have any idea of how many hours per day you gain by not being in constant touch with other people/your email/facebook accounts/twitter updates/blogs/news all.the.time? I'm thinking it must be something like 4-5 extra hours given to you each and every day when getting rid of the phone. The unconscious stress which evolves within us when constantly being reachable is one of all of those evil little things most of us just accept and keep living with in the modern (destructive) society - but let me tell you that nothing feels better than to cut old habits like those. I have thrown out so many bad old habits from my life lately and I feel so light. I feel free, you know what I'm saying? This above pictured moment shows the only type of phone communication we're having nowadays, along with some occasional Skype sessions with dear family members and friends of course, and the best thing is that it's completely up to us when we feel like being in touch and not. No beeping or ringing every minute from every corner, just a visit to the good old booth every once in a while. This is one of those things that we've discovered gives a new peaceful dimension to our lives. It's simple but oh so rewarding. Much more time for real life.