These shoes were made for sailing.... or not

I had my last wardrobe cleaning for about one year ago, some months before we left on this journey. Most of my beloved belongings couldn't for natural reasons come with us on our 35ft boat around the world so much of it has been stored, loads of things were left to my sisters and much got sold in my vintage store online. Alex was kind in a way, he still let me bring twenty-three pairs of shoes and tons of my clothes for the first part of this circumnavigation as I couldn't make up my mind on what I would need. He had only one condition: "OK, keep them here for another six months and then you have to get rid of the things you haven't been able to use" So now it's gone six and a half months and even I have now had to realize that there certainly is no space nor are there occasions for 11 pairs of high heels and 12 pairs of sneakers and flats in this life we are leading. Even though I've tried, I haven't still been able to figure out a valid reason to keep all of the things on the boat as bikinis, shorts and flipflops seem to be the only few things I wear nowadays. So now it's about time to clean some of it out and decrease the weight of the boat a little. Out with the old and in with some fresh new air.

If you are interested in making some fashion bargains, please have a look in my vintage store here and let me know if you're able to give my precious belongings a life they deserve.