Happy weekend

Hello friends! Thank you all wonderful people who have already started to support my photography and this blog by the postcard and photo service I'm offering below, I'm so glad you seem to like it!! 

So the weekend is here and this is what I will occupy myself with:

- Work on the tan.
- Ride a thoroughbred racehorse.
- Snap some creative shots for a couple of postcards for our readers.
- Prepare a fabulous three course dinner for my man. He's been working crazy hard in the past few weeks here in Antigua and on the boat and he deserves nothing but the best for the whole weekend to come. 
- Swim, swim, swim and..... r e l a x. Enjoy the moment. Kick back with a good book. Soak it all in. Life is good!

What are you all up to this weekend? I've heard summer is here to stay in the US, Canada and Europe, so I assume you will do more or less the same type of things?! Tell me in the comments, I'm curious to hear what all of you are up to! /T