In need of a wedding photographer?

Guys, I would need your help a little. I have for a long time been thinking of adding destination wedding photography to my photo portfolio. Why? Because I love transmitting the beauty of life onto a still portrait which will live for years to come, I feel for those romantic moments that lovers share and because I believe that it is one of the greatest challenges there is to be find - to actually capture the feeling of true love and highlight its strength through an image. And since I haven't had the opportunity to attend a wedding in these last couple of years, I would need some help from you. To get this thing started I would need to have at least one reference to show to future clients, but as none of my close friends or family members have decided to get married in the nearest future, perhaps some of you guys will?

I would like to offer the first couple that I photograph a complimentary wedding collection with personal photography in both color and black and whites. All delivered in high-resolution on a DVD for you to print in whatever way you'd prefer. One only condition is that you would get married somewhere close to where I am, on one of these islands here in the Caribbean. Perhaps you have plans of exchanging vows with your partner or maybe you're just about to renew them on some idyllic Caribbean isle and you want to have this beautiful and special moment of your lives captured and kept for years to come.

If this is the case, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. Just let me know of your plans and location and we'll work the details out together. Rest assured that I will do my very best to capture the beauty of your special day in the most elegant, artistic and romantic way, and as I know it can be quite costly to hire a professional photographer for a wedding, this might be your good chance to get it done professionally, but for no cost. Think about it and get in touch if you'd be interested. This is my email. I look forward to hearing from you. /Taru