Links please!

Photo taken by the pool at Barbudas only resort, Lighthouse Bay resort.
We have so much fun and interesting things happening for the future of this blog and things in relation to it which I hope to be able to share with you all later on. My days consists therefore right now of trying to find inspiration in all of the most interesting areas in life. Areas which are very much included in this blog already, such as: photography, travel, culture, lifestyle, sailing, nature, sea/beach-life, food, wine and a bit of fashion to top it all up in style. Because as much as this blog might have originally started out as a sailing/cruising blog, it has with time developed into so much more than only that. In my personal opinion, it goes much more under the epithet of travel, photography and lifestyle blog or something like real life stories from the sea and beyond.

So basically I would love to find websites/blogs which are pretty close in style to ours but that seem to be a hard task as there aren't much people out there doing what we are doing, in the way we're doing it. And since I haven't been very active online with much else than this blog for the past 12 months as we've been sailing across the world, I don't really know where to begin my research either. I'm sure there are loads of interesting things out there though that you guys might be aware of? If you have some online favorites where any or all of those categories are included, that you think I/we would enjoy having a look at, please send a link to them in the comments or by email. 

Here are some of my own favorites in a few of those individual categories like travel, photography, sailing, food, fashion and lifestyle. Please share your first choices in the comments, I thank you very much in advance. /T