New site..... soon up and running

Hey guys, I just want to tell you that this blog might be offline or under construction during today and also tomorrow as I'm implementing new features and a new design to it. I was completely done with the layout and ready to move the whole thing to a custom made site at Wordpress for some weeks ago when it suddenly hit me that I didn't want to change blog platform. Don't feel like loosing links in comments and the followers here in the sidebar so we will continue hanging on with blogspot for the time being. Our new domain should also be working just shortly. Anyway, no more news than this, just want to inform that if you can't get some links working or if you see some other strange changes here on this blog this weekend, it's only me working on making this site even better. All should be back to normal (or better) in a couple of days.

Have a great wknd you all.