last night

Was a great night last night. We were invited to our boat neighbors and friends on Cherokee. Sommer, the woman of them two, hand produces an absolutely beautiful, natural skin-care line which I will tell you a bit more about in a month or so. After a visit on their boat, we all went over to our friends Bill and Nath on Tilly Mint and next to them Ranger and the J class had organized a great barbeque on the dock which we of course enjoyed. Bill from Tilly Mint blended btw the very famous BVI drinks - painkillers - which I had never tried before. I don't know if it was the name that mislead me, but I was convinced that I wouldn't get a hangover from those particular drinks so I quickly devoured them one after another. Surprisingly, my theory was completely wrong. Welcome hangover of the year!