Golden, sparkling

Added a few more pieces to my store. You probably recognize some or all of these lovely jewels from earlier in the blog? I've collected some of my favorite things from We Dream In Colour's collection and they're now up in the shop with a 10% discount to all our readers. Which one's your favorite?

Speaking of beautiful things: The shop is just in the starting process, but my aim is to fill it with genuine, good brands and products that aren't nonchalantly mass-produced, but rather made by designers and creators who takes pride in offering the world things made with a conscious mind towards our nature, health and the society. If you're an artist, or know of something you think would suit my intention, feel free to drop me a line.

In the following few weeks we'll have an inspiring clothing line, a bit more jewelry and some lovely beauty products being added to the shop.