from ibiza with love

For some reason, universe has brought many jewelry designers into my life. Women who have decided to express their creativity through handmade adornments. Latest up in my shop is Jeanette Watt's ravishing design. This particular one is especially made for my store, a limited edition piece where not one is exactly the same as the other. My good friend Jeanette splits her time between Barcelona and Ibiza and in her earth-chic line she's combined the eclectic aura of Barcelona's pulsating energy, with the spiritual power of naturally wondrous Ibiza. Can't stand how perfect the combination of the different green agate stones are in combination with the accent of gold, purple and red. A truly magnificent piece of jewelry.

Plenty of other lovely products coming up shortly. My favorite bikinis, yoga accessories, organic beauty products/make up, vintage items and more... So glad to be able to offer a window for brands and products which I truly believe in, all made by women whom I respect.