morning discoveries

Started the day with an avocado, banana, pomegranate, chia seed and agave nectar smoothie. What a bliss drinking pure natural goodness, imagine if I have had done that all my life. How clean one would have been and felt at this point! After that I continued cleaning up around the house and while passing by a mirror onto which the early sun shone in a new light that I hadn't experienced around here before I noticed...
Silver shimmering stripes glaring at me from the roots of my hair! I counted them to four (or there were five before I asked Alex to remove one for me as a chance to have it proven it was only an optical illusion. Not the case). It could very well be so that they've been there for much longer and that I just hadn't noticed them before now, but at this early age (31,5), I'm wondering where it all will end. How will I look next year, or at 35? Maybe like this? That could be cool. Dyeing the hair is always an option and covers grey hair well I believe, but I also think it is beautiful to age with character even though I wasn't exactly prepared for this just yet, eh?