one night in egypt

We were invited to a lovely egyptian themed halloween party last night in a fantastic palace in Manchester by the sea. All my jewellery is from WDIC, as were many of the other guests golden adornments too. Jade's not only busy bejeweling the world with her glorious pieces, but also everyone around her. Addictive little things. I wore this necklace, these earrings and this cuff around my arm. 

I have by the way removed the complicated shipping function in the shop and instead added new shipping options so that it's easier for you to choose your particular shipping cost. Also, for each order above $150 USD, you do not have to pay shipping at all! And I might have said it before, but all jewels from We Dream In Colour can be found in my store with approx. 10% discount. Only for blog readers of course. You'll find them here.

Aaaaand... that was the last of promotion for my online shop. Well for this week!

Hope you all had a lovely Halloween however you chose to spend it!