FUCK


Alex keeps repeating: You must be the clumsiest women on earth!! I usually don't get what he means? But now it seem to be the time to admit it. Not only have I lost many lighters and packs of cigarettes, my Ray Bans and innumerable amount of clothes and towels in the waters of the harbor. Now this dirty little place is also the home of my precious Blackberry. My Dear Blackberry whom I love very dearly and have (had) a very intimate relation with.

Oh yes, I had already decided that I would throw this, last piece of contact with the materialistic world in the ocean, the day we're leaving for the circumnavigation, but not a single day before it! Buhu.. I rarely, or never, get depressions, but this morning was a heavy one. To wake up and having to realize she's gone. Nothing seem to interest me in these mourning times. Alex offered himself to get the scuba tubes on and dive for it last night when it happened. Though the idea sounded very tempting, I just couldn't let him face the terrible dirt and the dangers down there, 6 meters (20 ft) under our hull in the middle of the night. So I guess I just have to learn to accept the fact.

I'm a slave to my own clumsiness.

Can be reached on email until further notice. /Taru