Carrot head

So how did my hair end up, you ask. Blonde? Ha! I can't really define the shade of it. Orange? carrot? yellow? gold? It is something very much reminiscent of my washed out Dolce&Gabbana bikini which I'm wearing on the picture, that's all I know. They suit each other well. My torn bleached hair and the old sunburnt bikini which has a couple of salty seasons behind now. I kind of like it. It's not what I wanted really and it is still quite far from my natural color, but at least the overall tone is a bit more even. And it is definitely much more fun than the black versus blonde I had to deal with for some days ago. I think I'll keep it like this for some weeks and let the sun do the rest of the job before I put the last tone of light brown/ash blonde into it to get back to my natural shade. All these treatments have weakened my hair drastically so it's now time for it to rest for a while. And ok ok, I'll stop talking about my hair now. Maybe.