Bikini season every month of the year

Oh you're waiting for more bikini pictures? You have to wait one more week till I'm back in shape after the past Sailing Week I'm afraid. Here's a month old photo in the meanwhile. Rum and beer was unfortunately not in the recipe for the perfect body so it'll take some time to get back to how it was - or to the better. I've decided that I will add one extra gear for my work out schedule this time, it would be such a waste to not have the perfect body for summer 2011 wherever we will be spending summer this year. Miami for a month or two? Maybe we'll be flying home to Europe for some weeks? Or maybe we'll sail up to Cuba? Why not Belize? Puerto Rico? God knows where, all I know is that my ass needs to get back up to where it belongs and the six pack which is hidden under there somewhere should get back to the front.

BTW, one thing you guys might be willing to help me with: I'm in the search of some fresh new bikinis, I need something new and exciting for the beautiful Caribbean beaches. Let me know if you know of any cool, sexy, classy bikini brands that I haven't heard of. Rather small independent brands than the large commercial ones. Thanks in advance.