Help me find webs best travel blogs

Sunset by Curtain Bluff

I have so many photos and stories to show/tell you but no time at the moment.... occupied with many wonderful events so the blog is secondary for the time being. Will be all yours again in a few days.

And just a quick question before I leave you again.. for an upcoming project I need to get a hold on some really cool travelers. Can you give me your best travel blogs, please? There must be inspiring and outstanding photography, written by smart and genuine people, singles, couples or groups doesn't matter, and they need to bring something fresh and new to the never ending stream of online travel stories. It can be a sailing blog, one about surfing or another type of travel/photo blog, just as long as it's documenting the world in an unique and beautiful way. Send me an email or add your tips here, thanks!