Delivery

Just got a package from Brazil.... what can it be?

Will show you soon, I'm sure you will like it.

It is very interesting to read your thoughts by the way, like in the previous post below for example. Most of you can relate to what I have to say, some of you don't and that is fair and highly normal as we all are shaped differently - but also quite a few of you have the tendency to read wrong into written words. You should never believe that I judge peoples lifestyle or have any objections to the choices they make, as long as they are happy with what they've chosen. What I've always questioned though, are those people out there who wish to be happy and want more of their life, but who don't take the advantage of their inner strength and go out there to grab what life has on offer because of fear of failing, fear of embarrassing themselves, fear of being left alone and lonely or because they need to prove something to everyone else around or whatever else reasons there can be that prevents you from doing what you truthfully dream of. You know the ones who stay in destructive or unfulfilling relationships or with boring jobs or in places or towns where they do not feel like they belong even though they know they would have been much happier and more fulfilled with something/someone else. You know the ones who dream and dream but never come to fulfill any of those inner desires because of fear. Those people are the ones I speak to when I say what I said in the post below. You others shouldn't allow yourself to take my words too personally, if you do I must assume you are one of them I just mentioned.

Try to make yourself happy, be conscious of what you really need, what you really want, who you are deep inside, don't lie to yourself and try to enjoy your life to the max, you got only one. Life shouldn't be much harder than that, some of us realize this when they are young, for others it takes a whole lifetime to figure this out. Everyone chooses individually when the time is right. And obviously, it goes without saying that you are free to choose to do exactly the opposite of what I just suggested if you think that works the best for you.

Now if you excuse me I will try on what was hiding inside of this colorful package. Talk to you later.