Portuguese article


This World Tour Blog serves several purposes for me, partly it is a diary in which I collect memories, photos and thoughts from these years on the sea for the future. Second to that, it is my job and my way of connecting with clients and partners as a freelance writer-blogger-photographer-online entrepreneur or whatever that I am today. And one additional reason to why this blog is up and running and why I spend so much time on perfecting it and posting on it, is because I love the thought of giving a piece of this journey to others, and being able to share my thoughts through my writings and the images captured through my lens are what probably drives me most of it all. So when I get to read all the praise from all across the globe on the world wide web, for not only the journey itself which I understand must be quite inspiring, but also for the content of this blog, the photography and for my writings, that is a triple pleasure to me. This blog is my baby, probably the greatest extension of myself as I share from my mind, our life, my thoughts and my self on so many different levels so it is always amazing to get to read articles like the one that I found out about today. 

Muito obrigado Ana and Trendalert for mentioning our journey on your beautiful website!